With our extensive experience of everything from innovation to mass production in the autonomous mobility sector, we embrace continuous change in high-tech industry and assist our clients with hands-on business consulting.
Who we are
- 20+ years of management and consulting experience in automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Managing numerous transformation and restructuring projects, building up and developing new organisations in diverse international environments.
- Leadership experience in multiple corporate executive positions in sales, development and production with up to 250 employees worldwide.
- Outstanding experience in Business Development, Restructuring, Lean Management and Project Management.
- Master’s in Mechanical Engineering & Business Administration (Darmstadt University of Technology).
- 20+ years in management and executive positions in R&D, Business Development and Sales in the high-tech automotive domain of autonomous mobility.
- Experienced in all phases of growing and constantly innovating businesses, from the start-up phase to established business areas with more than 6000 employees.
- Heading international teams of up to 1000 engineers, developing automotive products with advanced driver assistance features that have been integrated into hundreds of car-line launches and rolled out on the road in millions of units.
- Building up and leading an R&D team for high resolution LIDAR (laser) technology in California, USA.
- Master’s in Electronic and Mechatronic Systems (Technische Hochschule Nuremberg, Germany) and Master of Business Administration (University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein).
- 20+ experience years in various executive positions at the forefront of autonomous mobility, leading technology developments in system design, sensors, environment perception and driving functions at market-leading automotive Tier 1s.
- Driving product strategies – from roadmap to SOP – for technology dominated products, including merger and acquisition activities.
- Managing multiple post-merger organizational integrations and global scale-ups, working with both small groups and large teams involving hundreds of engineers.
- Establishing and managing partnership networks to enable autonomous mobility.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering (University of Stuttgart, Germany; Georgia Institute of Technology, USA).
- 20+ years global leadership experience in the highly innovative autonomous mobility sector.
- Leading several large-scale international projects (400+ team members) with successful “first to market” launches for global customers – from innovation to serial production.
- Founder of Teichmann 361° Solutions GmbH, a “Hands-on” Project Management Coaching & Consulting Company.
- Shaping and developing highly performing global engineering teams to drive technological evolution for multiple automotive Tier 1s and OEMs.
- Master’s in Industrial Engineering (Mechanical Engineering & Business Administration) at Kempten University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience founding and managing small to medium-sized companies in the autonomous mobility sector.
- Co-founder of CMORE Automotive GmbH and EC.Mobility (India).
- Leading successful series production launches of autonomous mobility sensors for various OEMs.
- Developing test and validation centers for autonomous mobility in Europe, U.S. and Asia.
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering at Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany.